Finance Director Support
Large companies have a qualified, experienced accountant as their Finance Director. Smaller and growing businesses often cannot afford or do not need such a Director full time. A part time Finance Director provides a cost effective solution.
Benefits of appointing a part time Finance Director include
- Use and pay for the skills only when you need them
- Improved credibility with bank and other finance providers
- Gain a trusted advisor who will give you an unbiased opinion
- Access a great deal of experience and expertise gained over a large number of years with different industries of different sizes
- Get excellent advice, perceptive insight and hands on support only when needed
- Gain access to a larger network of specialist contacts
- Your FD can take care of financial issues when you are under pressure and need to concentrate on your core business
- Services can be provided on a flexible basis whether it be one day a month or 5 days a week
What can a part time FD do for your business?
- Forecast and manage cash flow for growth
- Obtain good finance deals
- Use their reputation and skills to access funds and negotiate with banks and other financial institutions
- Analyse business performance
- Provide guidance on the best way forward to achieve goals
- Highlight areas for improvement
- Improve profitability
- Highlight business risks before they become problematic
- Ensure that opportunities and threats are dealt with on a proactive basis
- Planning for growth, acquisition, exit
- Support the management team
- Review reward structures
Why Fife Business Services?
- Our Finance Directors have been there and done that.
- They have vast knowledge gained from the real world; hands on experience
- They have been Directors in business
- They are qualified
- We have a network of Professionals that we work with to provide a variety of different services including Legal and Financial Services
- We have good contacts with banks and other lenders
- We have experience in gaining funding from many different sources including RSA, EFG, SE SEED and Co-Investment Funds, Business Angels, DSL, Co-Operative & Community Finance and Business Loans Scotland.